Languages homework help. FSU’s soccer team will be playing against Stanford next month. The stadium’s capacity is 18,000. The policy indicates that at least 30% have to be student tickets and the remaining 70% general public tickets. It costs $0.35 per ticket to advertise the game to the students and $0.50 per ticket to advertise to the public. The advertising budget for this game is $2,500. Ticket unit prices are as follows: $5 for students, $10 for the general public. Formulate the mathematical model that maximizes the total profit. The numbers of student and general public tickets to be sold are whole numbers. (DO NOT SOLVE THE MODEL)Solution:

Languages homework help