Identify and define the combining forms and suffixes introduced in Textbook Chapters 5 and 6.
Correctly spell medical terms and major anatomical structures relating to the clinical cases.Instructions:
- Carefully read both clinical cases from The New England Journal of Medicinewebsite.
- Liao, Y-J., and Liu, T-C. (2013). Mastoiditis. The New England Journal of Medicine, 368(21), 2014.Available at http://www.nejm.org/toc/nejm/368/21 (Links to an external site.)
- De, N. and Le, T-H. (2013) Multiple palpable cysts. The New England Journal of Medicine, 368(22), 2125.Available at http://www.nejm.org/toc/nejm/368/22 (Links to an external site.)
- Identify all the medical terms in the clinical cases and make a list and define them in a Word document. You must identify, list, and define a minimum of eight (8) medical terms.
- Explain both of the clinical case studies in your own words using layman’s terms (explain the cases in simple terms, so that anyone can understand your explanation). Be sure to discuss symptoms, diagnosis, treatments, and outcome.
- MUST BE COMPLETED IN APA FORMAT.